- We’re keeping employees home if they’re sick.
- We will stand at least 6′ away from you, and we ask you stand at least 6′ away from us as well.
- We continue to thoroughly sanitize and disinfect equipment after each home.
- We are a Category 1 Low Risk Profession. Our employees actually interact with very few people during the day (and each technician cleans an average of 1 – 2 houses a day) and we are not cleaning homes where anyone is showing flu-like symptoms and/or coronavirus symptoms.
- We use fresh cleaning cloths and mop heads for every home.
- Our cleaning technicians wear cotton masks and fresh gloves for each home.
- We’re taking extra hygiene steps: we’re sanitizing our hands before we enter your home, we’re wearing gloves throughout the cleaning process, and taking additional disinfecting steps for critical entry and exit points for your home.
- To prevent airborne virus transmission, we won’t strip your bedding or make a used bed, but we will make your bed if lay out fresh sheets.
We realize this is an uncertain time for everyone’s health, but rest assured, we are doing all we can to help stop the spread of these germs one-house cleaning at a time!